We are excited to have you join us at Harvest Farm and hope to see you grow personally, professionally, and spiritually while you’re here and after graduating the New Life Program. As you apply for the program, please keep in mind there are some items you can and can’t bring with you to the Farm.
Items You CAN Bring
- 60-day supply of medications as prescribed by a physician
- Seasonally appropriate clothes and work boots
- Do not bring clothing with references to drug or alcohol use
- Hygiene products
- Alarm clock
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Driver’s license
- Medicaid card (if you have one)
- May bring a cellphone but will be stored in a safe for about 5 months
If you do not have any of the clothing or hygiene items mentioned above, we can provide you with them.
Items You CANNOT Bring
- Laptops, tablets, etc.
- Tobacco products
- Video game systems, Nintendo switches, etc.
- More than two large bags worth of clothing
We also have a laundry facility on sight where program participants may bring their own clothing to wash.